DescriptionHome » Shop »
E3D RapidChange Revoâ„¢ Voron – 1.75mm, 24V Single Nozzle Kit
We’ve developed this Revo-compatible cold side in collaboration with Team Voron. It’s intended for use with the Voron StealthBurner, which includes an integrated cold side fan. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzle size without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
- Uses Revo Nozzles – change nozzles cold, no tools, no hot tightening
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Ideal HotEnd for Voron StealthBurner
- Heatsink is licensed under GPL V3
Ready for Revo. A groove at the bottom of the sink accepts a Revo HeaterCore spring. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzles without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
Complements your Voron. Includes an anodised red aluminium heatsink to complement your Voron accented parts.
Rigid mounting. This is a rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
- Voron 1
- Voron Trident
- Voron Switchwire
- Voron 2.4
- Voron Legacy
- Voron 0.1
Open-source design. We’ve made this cold side (everything above the HeaterCore, including the receptacle for the Revo Nozzle) open hardware licensed under the GPL V3. This means if you have an alternative design for this, you are able to work with it.
See it in action:
- For full mounting instructions and STL files for Voron printed parts visit: https://docs.vorondesign.com/
- You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
Smaller, lighter, REDDER. Say hello to the Revo Voron – the HotEnd of choice for Voron 3D printers.
We’ve developed this Revo-compatible cold side in collaboration with Team Voron. Boost your Voron 3D printer with RapidChange capabilities so you can change nozzles without tools or hot tightening!- REVO-VORON-175-24V-AS
– Hersteller: E3D